For Sale: Grand Vapor Trident RDA
    Past: Maui, Present: Gardena, Future: Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    561 Post(s)

Grand Vapor Trident RDA

Up for sale is a very lightly used authentic Grand Vapor Trident RDA (serial #3146). I'm not sure on the differences of revisions, so I have no idea what this one is. I bought this about a year ago brand new if that sheds any light. The Trident has never left my office and was built a maximum of 3 times and never less than 0.7 Ohms. It has never been dropped, abused, or modified in any way. Externally it is in mint condition with no dings or dents. There are slight scratches on the bottom deck on where it was attached to one of my mods for a time. The insulators top & bottom are perfect and the center post is solid. All O-rings are tight and in great shape.

Not looking to trade, but rather just sell since I will never use it anymore. I know I paid about $100.00 back then. I will not ship or deliver. You can pick it up in the Gardena/Torrance area at one of the local vape shops.

$40.00 firm. Please don't ask to trade, or knock down the price a tad. If you can get a real one for less, go for it.
    Thanks in advance

Last edited by pokerplayer; 11-05-2013 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Price drop

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    Bump with a drop in price. I want this gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    561 Post(s)
    and its gone