Sold/Closed: Brass Monkee Mod #111

Brass Monkee Mod #111

I have a Standard Functions Brass Monkee Mod #111 for sale. It is slightly used (check pictures) with a rating of about 9/10. There is a small ding/scratch on the top cap where it got scratched by an atty that slipped and hit it, but it isnt bad, as it was pretty tough to get a picture of it to show. The mod comes from factory with a gel coating so it never was tarnished in the few days I used it. There are absolutely no scratches on the tubes, all in perfect condition. This mod performs AMAZING but the only reason I am selling it is because I simply have too many mods and need to condense. I'm asking for $200 FIRM. I prefer local meet ups (Riverside area, but willing to drive to OC area) but can ship at buyers expense + any paypal feels. This truly hurts me to let this go but it needs a new home where it can be used more often Thanks!

Mods: California Edition Poldiac//BBM Lycan//Swan by Crave 18350 and 18500//Owl by Crave//Steel Punk Slug//Anatolian
    Attys: Origen V1 Dripper, Kayfun Lite+, Senio Senesis Brass, Doodlebug SE, RSM Rocket

$200?, totally worth it.

gel coated, limited, SN 111 - so badass, BR., presentation box, recessed button, hits hard.
    2.5Lux+. Carvalho. Paps X. XXIX. DNA30. Caesura.

CaliVaper Elite BlakePeripherals's Avatar
    I kinda want it just for the serial number. GLWS

PM'ed you highly interested

Pm sent