favorite dripper - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    origen dripper ftfw!

I haven't gotten an Origen yet but I'm really diggin' the Patriot with stock holes on a Poldi or a Nemmie. It's almost too much of a good thing at 0.3 ohms

Faovirte dripper :

Igo-L by UD

Small, effective, and packs a punch... less is more ?

Just got my Origen and I think I'll have to sell off all my other rdas now. It's that good.

Tap'd via G-Note2...
    Life's good, vape on.

Past: Maui, Present: Gardena, Future: Thailand
    Origen for me

Patriot.

Can't wait for that Cerberus dripper by uvo though. Looks badass.

I have nimbus, trident, atomic and helios. But atomic for me . Perfect flavor and air holes imo. Easy building on my helios though. Thinking about doing a cyclops hole on it for better AF.

Dude it looks so beast but I don't think it is going to fit flush on anything other than a 26650.

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    Just got my Origen and I think I'll have to sell off all my other rdas now. It's that good.

Tap'd via G-Note2...
    First thing I did after vaping my Origen for the first time (one puff) was click the "add to cart" button again LOL!
    MODS: Atmomixani: Naval Brass Nemesis, Black AL Nemesis, Purple AL Nemesis & 69 mod w/brass upgrade - GUS: Tele V2 w/st switch & Lord Tele - GP: Paps X - Madz Modz: Nzonic V3 & Polished Brass Nzonic - UVO: Origin - Tesla - BayCityVapor: XXIX, Brass SurfRider & SS SurfRider

Attys: Svoe Mesto: Kayfun 3.1 - Kebo: Russian 91% - Norbert: Origen Dripper x2 - UVO: Aqua x2 - Innovape: Patriot - Gran Vapor: Trident - UD: IGO-W, L

I've been loving my Omega RDA since I got it last week, once you learn to build it right with the coils above the air holes, it produces amazing flavor and large clouds. The adjustable airflow is a super sweet function on the Omega.

I also just got the IGO-W4, and for a $20 atty, it is pretty awesome.