Hey everyone, I bought a Hcigar Nemmy clone a couple weeks ago. I washed it out with warm water and baby shampoo, let everything dry properly, and then went over everything with 91% Isopropyl alcohol. When I reassembled everything and set it up with my Trident clone, I was getting some inconsistent fires from the switch. Sometimes I'd push the button and have to move my finger a little to get it to fire properly. The throw was smooth (I thought), but according to my count it wasn't firing properly 3 out of 10 times.
I took the switch apart. I noticed, after some observation, that the spring came out freely. I also noticed a groove in the bottom of the brass/threaded part of the switch. That groove should act as a spring guide, keeping the spring held in place making sure it doesn't cant/ become deformed over time. This will also make sure that the spring doesn't compress unequally and possibly rub against itself.
So, I opened the top of the spring diameter and press fit it into the groove. The spring will stay into the bottom under its own pressure now. I've had no firing problems since I've done this, the throw is shorter and the switch became much smoother. The gap between the top of the switch and the bottom of the lock ring is about 2mm and the travel to make it fire is about 1mm. I actually did this about 3 days after I got my Nemmy clone, but I didn't want to report my findings until I was sure that this was a good fix. Also, make sure that your bottom pin is tight. I tighten mine down as tight as I can with my fingers, and then use a pair of needle nose pliers to just snug it in.
I hope this is helpful to all Nemmy clone owners, and maybe this will help owner of the original Nemmy also. Thanks for reading.