Kraken Clone RBA - pre-order from c2cvaping

Kraken Clone RBA - pre-order from c2cvaping

C2C vaping having a pre-order for kraken clone

they already paid manufacture and is in the works so wait time is 2-3 weeks from today.

http://c2cvaping.3dcartstores.com/A1...der_p_281.html

34.99 + 3 shipping.

Vape Noob
    i was ready to jump on and buy a few, then realized it was being offered by C2C vaping supplies. though i've never been burned by them personally, i've heard and read that they are just shady.

Are there stories of bad experiences about this company? I have an order in and now am a bit concerned....

Can't wait for this to drop, maybe I'll be able to get my hands on a legit one after it does.

CaliVaper
    i bought my ohm reader from them, the ugly grey tobeco box version and it came with a dead pixel
    mods list - hana modz / vela / juggy / nemesis / foggatti
    atomizers / genesis - russian 91, kayfun 3.1, omega

Quote Originally Posted by fatalxiceman View Post
    i bought my ohm reader from them, the ugly grey tobeco box version and it came with a dead pixel

If you have a dead pixel on arrival, please fill out the RMA procedure on our site and get a replacement..

We guarantee all of our goods not DOA.. And have NEVER not delivered.

Or contact me personally at 678-744-7966

-ryno
    Owner of c2cvaping

Vape Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by jhcali71 View Post
    Are there stories of bad experiences about this company? I have an order in and now am a bit concerned....
    their pre-orders are kinda shady. have known people, and also read on other forums, who ordered from them and kinda got the run around. though they would eventually get the product, it would be days or even weeks before they send them out from their original said sending date. when they are asked what is up with the hold up, they would 99.9% of the time say that the person who takes care of it was out of town. this explanation happened twice to a friend of mine. i don't know about you, but i seriously doubt that C2C is a one man operation. it seems to me that they claim that they have already ordered the product. but in reality, they are just waiting to get preorders so they can actually make a purchase and that's what accounts for the time delays. i for one don't want to do business with people like that.

Thanks Raw... What you heard was right...

I just thought I would relay this story to you with the hope that you will not have a similar experience that I have.

Made the order on October 17th 2013 for one of each with Next Day delivery (@30 for shipping). Wanting to check them out I ordered one of each with rush next day delivery because I have shinyitus and am an idiot.

After I made the purchase I decided to check out the company and saw a couple of negative comments about company As the day that the preorder was to be completed (per the website) I called on November 5th to express my concerns that several questions I had posted to the site about my order had gone unanswered. After that conversation I followed up with an email the same day and I thought everything would be smooth sailing.

The product arrived at his location on the 8th of November. After several communications I have now determined that they failed to dispatch the package as next day delivery and it is on the slow (not insured) path to my house.

I notified the company and was refunded the 27 dollars immediately but that isn't the point. The customer service and other aspects of dealing with this company that make you feel like your being robbed.

I may (or may not I don't care at this point) get the product, but it won't be until a week later than it should have been, and there was no apology offered or excuse made... Just "whats your paypal account and I'll refund you the money" which was the first thing out of his mouth when I made the initial call on the 5th of November. I should have known then I was dealing with someone who has a lot of complaints....

Oh and one other thing... I made a order at FastTech on the same day... I have that product in my possession.

So lets all be careful out there...
    Last edited by jhcali71; 11-13-2013 at 06:55 AM.

I think that its been way too long for these to be shipped as well