The Kraken
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kraken

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The Kraken

So after having been going back and forth between the Kayfun and Nimbus, I finally got the chance to use another quality genesis atomizer, The Kraken. I pre ordered the Kraken at Vape Street back in late August and have been eagerly waiting for this atty to come through. My immediate impression on the atty was that it had quite a weight to it; it feels of great quality. The build is a single coil 2mm ekowool wrapped around SS cable; the build came out to 0.78ohm and fired great. The vape production on this was what I expected; it produced a nice cloud of vapor. The flavor was spot on, it quite a cooler vape compared my other setups such as a Kayfun, which has a much warmer vape. In comparison to the Turbine, I would say they're basically identical in terms of flavor/vape production but If i were to choose between the two, i would choose the kraken. For about $50-100 cheaper than the Turbine, you can't beat the quality of this atomizer. GET IT

Here's the Kraken Logos along side the Chi Logos...

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." - The Godfather/Vito Corleone

Br. Chi You w/ Br. Naked Fuse Switch, SS Chi You w/ SS NEF-I Switch, Gus Lord, Gus Kiss
    Ti Reactor, Ti Turbine, Origen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Cool. Thanks for the quick review of the Kraken. I'm actually waiting for mine to arrive today from the mail. I too purchased it from Vape Street in late August and was actually shipped out from Vegas 2 days ago. Can't wait for me to get my hands on it and try it out.
    Mods: XXIX, Signum, Golden Dragon, Bagga, Sioux, Nzonic V2, K100, Vapage VMOD XL

RBA/RDAs: Kayfun3.1, Russian 91%, Aqua, Richman RBA, AGA-T2, RSST, Patriot, Igo-L

En route: 6 bottles of Suicide Bunny Sucker Punch, 2x Kayfun Full Size Quartz Tanks, 1 Blue Kayfun Polycarb Tank

CaliVaper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    That's awesome! My kraken arrived in the mail yesterday but I haven't been able to play with it yet. But I'm glad it works well

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVapeD View Post
    That's awesome! My kraken arrived in the mail yesterday but I haven't been able to play with it yet. But I'm glad it works well
    You lucky dog you. Hopefully they can leave it in the mailbox and I don't have to pick it up from the post office cuz if I do, it'll be Saturday until I get a hold of it.
    Mods: XXIX, Signum, Golden Dragon, Bagga, Sioux, Nzonic V2, K100, Vapage VMOD XL

RBA/RDAs: Kayfun3.1, Russian 91%, Aqua, Richman RBA, AGA-T2, RSST, Patriot, Igo-L

En route: 6 bottles of Suicide Bunny Sucker Punch, 2x Kayfun Full Size Quartz Tanks, 1 Blue Kayfun Polycarb Tank

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Now I wonder which is better... the Gamma or the Kraken... lol
    Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    OMG so clean with the mixed Chi!!! Not a huge fan of Geni's but that sounds tempting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    The airflow control on this thing is ingenious.
    "A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." - The Godfather/Vito Corleone

Br. Chi You w/ Br. Naked Fuse Switch, SS Chi You w/ SS NEF-I Switch, Gus Lord, Gus Kiss
    Ti Reactor, Ti Turbine, Origen

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Ok so what I dreaded happening finally happened. Looks like my Kraken won't be coming to me today but tomorrow. And If I'm not home and they need signature confirmation, I'm SOL. What's even worse is that the package is still showing out for delivery but haven't even received any type of card saying I can pick up at this location and at so and so time...fml!!!

Here's the pic.

Damn you USPS!!!! And the gov'ment shutdown. I want and NEED my vape mail. I'm in withdrawal...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Looks super nice man. I really dig the logo's clocked, perfectly aligned.

I really want one but I'm also worried about a top heavy setup on my ELA, eh can't be any heavier than a ss Bliss.

Never the less, looks stunning on the mixed Chi!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    the kraken is great! just got mine today and put it straight to work! for me, the downside of it is i have to mass tilt it for it not to heat up. it's weird, maybe it's just me.
    Not enough to be satisfied, but enough to be broke.

#vapefinds #breathefree