New Nzonic V 3.5 Brass
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Nzonic V 3.5 Brass

So I ended up with this on accident when I was simply trying to help out a friend running a group buy when someone backed out. The only ones I've seen online were polished so I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was brushed. I'm glad I ended up copping it. Not sure if this is the limited version or not but it came with a flat top and silver contacts. Looks dope and hits hella hard! And the fact that I got it in a group-buy means I didn't pay wholesale, but I didn't pay retail either. And not no bullshit flipper prices either. We got some really cool fellow vapers out here in NorCal.

Family pic

The brass ones I've seen so far all have flat tops and silver contacts but I'm not too sure about the finish.

CaliVaper Elite BlakePeripherals's Avatar
    Yeah only few were polished and the rest were going to be brushed for the brass run

brass looks good!

Imo, brushed looks better than polished in brass or stainless

the brushed not only looks better, but is more efficent in guarding against fingerprints.

I'm very hard on Nzonic's because of all the fiddling I've read they need to work great everytime. however, I cannot help but respect a company that is continually trying to improve upon an original design. it must feel great to have their latest version available & possibly a 'rarer' version @ that. what color Swarovski does the brushed come with & were they all made to be the same color?

why has nobody asked where to buy that brushed brass Mflux drip tip?, is that what I am even looking @?

I think a Nimbus with an Mflux drip tip is about as hardcore pinoy OG as it gets & hope the look never dies just like fatlace shelltoe Adidas.
    2.5Lux+. Carvalho. Paps X. XXIX. DNA30. Caesura.

Truedat! And the Pulse, CMDT, and Richman is pretty Pinoy too. Well, Richman is Hawaiian. Either way, it's all FOB, lol.

I was checking out the V4 in stainless today with a glass bead finish. All silver contacts in the magnet switch as well as the floating pin.

Quote Originally Posted by FABEL View Post
    the brushed not only looks better, but is more efficent in guarding against fingerprints.

I'm very hard on Nzonic's because of all the fiddling I've read they need to work great everytime. however, I cannot help but respect a company that is continually trying to improve upon an original design. it must feel great to have their latest version available & possibly a 'rarer' version @ that. what color Swarovski does the brushed come with & were they all made to be the same color?

why has nobody asked where to buy that brushed brass Mflux drip tip?, is that what I am even looking @?

I think a Nimbus with an Mflux drip tip is about as hardcore pinoy OG as it gets & hope the look never dies just like fatlace shelltoe Adidas.
    Just a heads up if you're a fan of the mflux, there are mini mfluxs coming to the us soon. Its so tiny!!! Lol but pretty cool

Pretty sweet, need to cop me an Nzonic soon.