Why are sub-ohm builds highly sought after?

Question Why are sub-ohm builds highly sought after?

Hey CV, this is my first post on here and my first time being on here.

I'm curious as to why a lot vapers build sub-ohm builds using RDAs or RBAs instead of just using a carto-tank on a mechanical mod. Now, I am new to this as I started in March but I'm highly curious why vapers do that. Does it enhance certain aspects of vaping? I started out with an eGo twist, moved to an XCUBE by Oakley, and am currently waiting on a mod and RBA from fasttech to come in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin951 View Post
    Hey CV, this is my first post on here and my first time being on here.

I'm curious as to why a lot vapers build sub-ohm builds using RDAs or RBAs instead of just using a carto-tank on a mechanical mod. Now, I am new to this as I started in March but I'm highly curious why vapers do that. Does it enhance certain aspects of vaping? I started out with an eGo twist, moved to an XCUBE by Oakley, and am currently waiting on a mod and RBA from fasttech to come in the mail.
    Jut saying you are not truly tasting your juice with a tank or carto. RDA ALL THE WAY.....and maybe a rba for driving.

I see that part of the community doesn't believe that sub-ohms are safe. I ordered some protected Panasonic batteries and read a bit into Ohm's Law. I plan on building single-coil builds and hopefully everything works out. I'm already delving into making my own e-juice so all I need is a bit of info regarding RDAs and the latter.

Ha. My first ever vape set up was a k100 and a IGO-L Rba. When I first heard about vaping I was 3 days deep into it with research and such. So I already knew what I wanted. Trust me once you start getting into sub ohm you won't go back. Might I warn you the amount of money you're about to spend too lol. The flavor is better, but most of all it's the vapor production. It's kind of like driving a Prius vs. a Manual Car in which you can customize all you want and go as fast as you want.
    Born Sinner, Died Angel.

took me a while, but its true, sub-ohms on a rda are second to none. still great flavor and the clouds you produce are amazing.

Better vape overall; more flavor, more clouds, more customization, better looking. Once you go sub-ohm RBA/RDA you can't go back

Its mainly to produce clouds. I wouldnt say sub ohm dripping is for flavor as much as it is for cloud production. If you want flavor, get a kayfun.

Wow, after reading all this I'm sold on getting a mod. I have seen the clouds produced but I didn't know the flavors were enhanced. Yeah, I'm done with cartos as of now lol

i remember when i was addicted to blowing clouds (sun ohm)...im all about enjoying the quality of the juice now a days. kayfun while im out and about, and steam turbine while im relaxing at home

Quote Originally Posted by japes View Post
    i remember when i was addicted to blowing clouds (sun ohm)...im all about enjoying the quality of the juice now a days. kayfun while im out and about, and steam turbine while im relaxing at home
    Exactly. Thats why I have a dripper for clouds and a turbine for flavor. Although I have to say the kayfun produces the best flavor out there. imo at least...