Why are sub-ohm builds highly sought after?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Question Why are sub-ohm builds highly sought after?

Hey CV, this is my first post on here and my first time being on here.

I'm curious as to why a lot vapers build sub-ohm builds using RDAs or RBAs instead of just using a carto-tank on a mechanical mod. Now, I am new to this as I started in March but I'm highly curious why vapers do that. Does it enhance certain aspects of vaping? I started out with an eGo twist, moved to an XCUBE by Oakley, and am currently waiting on a mod and RBA from fasttech to come in the mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin951 View Post
    Hey CV, this is my first post on here and my first time being on here.

I'm curious as to why a lot vapers build sub-ohm builds using RDAs or RBAs instead of just using a carto-tank on a mechanical mod. Now, I am new to this as I started in March but I'm highly curious why vapers do that. Does it enhance certain aspects of vaping? I started out with an eGo twist, moved to an XCUBE by Oakley, and am currently waiting on a mod and RBA from fasttech to come in the mail.
    Jut saying you are not truly tasting your juice with a tank or carto. RDA ALL THE WAY.....and maybe a rba for driving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I see that part of the community doesn't believe that sub-ohms are safe. I ordered some protected Panasonic batteries and read a bit into Ohm's Law. I plan on building single-coil builds and hopefully everything works out. I'm already delving into making my own e-juice so all I need is a bit of info regarding RDAs and the latter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ha. My first ever vape set up was a k100 and a IGO-L Rba. When I first heard about vaping I was 3 days deep into it with research and such. So I already knew what I wanted. Trust me once you start getting into sub ohm you won't go back. Might I warn you the amount of money you're about to spend too lol. The flavor is better, but most of all it's the vapor production. It's kind of like driving a Prius vs. a Manual Car in which you can customize all you want and go as fast as you want.
    Born Sinner, Died Angel.

5. Likes Lenz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    took me a while, but its true, sub-ohms on a rda are second to none. still great flavor and the clouds you produce are amazing.

Coil Popper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Better vape overall; more flavor, more clouds, more customization, better looking. Once you go sub-ohm RBA/RDA you can't go back

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Its mainly to produce clouds. I wouldnt say sub ohm dripping is for flavor as much as it is for cloud production. If you want flavor, get a kayfun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow, after reading all this I'm sold on getting a mod. I have seen the clouds produced but I didn't know the flavors were enhanced. Yeah, I'm done with cartos as of now lol

CaliVaper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    i remember when i was addicted to blowing clouds (sun ohm)...im all about enjoying the quality of the juice now a days. kayfun while im out and about, and steam turbine while im relaxing at home

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by japes View Post
    i remember when i was addicted to blowing clouds (sun ohm)...im all about enjoying the quality of the juice now a days. kayfun while im out and about, and steam turbine while im relaxing at home
    Exactly. Thats why I have a dripper for clouds and a turbine for flavor. Although I have to say the kayfun produces the best flavor out there. imo at least...