Nzonic Polished Brass!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdkdkdkdkd View Post
    nice!
    Thanks you kind sir!

That's a sexy piece!

Quote Originally Posted by FABEL View Post
    nice, but why not have upgraded yourself to the superiority of a nemesis?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakePeripherals View Post
    I've had an Nzonic and I still have my Kalafan Nemesis. Nemesis hits a bit harder and is a beauty, but I prefer the locking ring on the Nzonic and I'm more of a fan with the Nzonic's look than the Nemesis (especially in brass). I would recommend a GP Paps Lux over a Nemesis any day as well. Better firing button, hit is equivalent and looks so sleek.
    Nice pickup by the way [MENTION=2790]cupofj0e[/MENTION]
    thanks for your informative post.

but!, you prefer the locking ring on the nzonic? why, when the nemesis is larger/ easier to grab & is utilized so you can 'snug it up' with any battery configuration. also, the looks? why not go for a simpler & more fluid design of the nemesis? & don't forget the versitility of the nemesis air flow control ring or the more mature sleekness of all matching cylinder tubes instead of mismatched oldschool telescoping bodies. point #5, the added weight of such a full inner telescoping tube on the nzonic. point #6, nemesis hits harder! point #7, nemesis can use a kick in 650 mode for ultimate versitility when desired. point #8 - nemesis is an overall smaller height.

let me also defend the nzonic for a moment: swarowski crystal - dope! eventhough some make fun of it by calling this MOD 'bedazzled', the polished brass - rare & high end looking, grip rings & telescoping body - better grip for the butterfinger slicks out there, low serial # of yours & the personal connection you have, well developed hard (enough) hitter that someone cannot go wrong with in purchasing.

last point - GP X > GP 2.5 > Nemesis for Blake's comparison.

CaliVaper Elite BlakePeripherals's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cupofj0e View Post
    I did it today with my brothers V3 hes mod looked 2x better mixed, mine just looked retarded with his parts lol
    Yeah the V3's would be a little goofy to mix with this version. Only one I can see that would look nice mixing and matching would be the V2. The all polish SS look would go well with the polished brass

CaliVaper Elite BlakePeripherals's Avatar
    [MENTION=2140]FABEL[/MENTION] yeah the nemesis is small and nice and has versatility, plus looks beautiful with my kayfun lol, but I hate my locking ring on the nemesis. I've had to clean it so much to make it smooth and I've had it lock and cross thread a few times which is not fun to deal with. But Nzonic's have a tube for 350, 350+kick, 490 and another for 490+kick, 650 and 650+kick so it's about the same with versatility. And the look on the Nzonic is more appealing to my eye. But I love the nemesis engravings. They are beautiful. I also love a little weight to my mods too which drew me to the Nzonic. The only gripe I had about my V2 Nzonic was the switch, nowhere near as clean as my nemmy. And the switch is what makes or breaks mods for me.

That brass looks nice man!

Vape Noob
    Can you post a pic of his SS/Brass combo? Just want to have a visual aid.. lol thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cupofj0e View Post
    I did it today with my brothers V3 hes mod looked 2x better mixed, mine just looked retarded with his parts lol

Quote Originally Posted by rkvc_81 View Post
    Can you post a pic of his SS/Brass combo? Just want to have a visual aid.. lol thanks
    Go check out my IG: cupofj0e

Beautiful! Even though i'm more of an SS guy

Trade for a v2?