Group Buy: BRASS Chi You Clone Round 2 - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    hehehe

<---- not even in this GB, but it gets under my skin LOL

Look at all the saps in the Nemmy GB..... jumped ship when they thought they could get a better deal..... now they want back in LMAO!!!

"Man Up".... I wish that was the theme for the year

Quote Originally Posted by IHurricaneFloyd View Post
    People backing out shouldn't be allowed to participate in group buys anymore.
    I agree. They seem to think it's a game, this is a business trade MAN UP you cheep bastards, it's on $50 bucks, go collect some more cans or ask mommy for some cash.
    You people have wasted so much fk"n time, with your un loyal bull$hit, I feel like I'm ordering this $hit from FT now. Thanks.

Sorry for the rant... But WTF

[QUOTE=N0kTrNL;49511]I agree. They seem to think it's a game, this is a business trade MAN UP you cheep bastards, it's on $50 bucks, go collect some more cans or ask mommy for some cash.
    You people have wasted so much fk"n time, with your un loyal bull$hit, I feel like I'm ordering this $hit from FT now. Thanks.

Sorry for the rant... But WTF[

By the way.. Wonder thanks bro for hanging in there with all this, we totally appreciate your hard work. And those who ran them in the past.

/QUOTE]
    Last edited by N0kTrNL; 09-08-2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Repeated

I'm not sure how it got submitted twice but can u delete one of the quantity. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lbcvape View Post
    I'm not sure how it got submitted twice but can u delete one of the quantity. Thanks
    I checked my list but you are not on the list twice.

Hey Everyone! I have been talking to the supplier and only need to order 30pcs instead of 50pcs, she has also informed me of price drop of $5PRICE DROPPED TO $50 so I will send out payment request soon and see how many people are actually in.

wonder can you throw me on for two more please...chi's total of 4..if it's not to late

Quote Originally Posted by 2wonderflow View Post
    Hey Everyone! I have been talking to the supplier and only need to order 30pcs instead of 50pcs, she has also informed me of price drop of $5PRICE DROPPED TO $50 so I will send out payment request soon and see how many people are actually in.
    wonder can you throw me on for two more please...chi's total of 4..if it's not to late , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N0kTrNL View Post
    wonder can you throw me on for two more please...chi's total of 4..if it's not to late , thanks
    sure, no problem

anyone interested in ohm meters? just curious, trying to see if I can start a group buy for those