Need the perfect Cartomizer Please Help
    Coil Popper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need the perfect Cartomizer Please Help

I have tried everything from 2xl, 3xl, 4xl Smok dual coils 1.5-2.5ohm, ce4, ce5, vivi nova, nova dual (gs vcore 2.0), T2 Kanger, T3 kangers, DCTs and I have not had any luck with searching for that perfect non burnt taste carto. Any suggestions I have seen many instagram posts of vapor being produces in huge clouds. Any suggestions as to a carto with little maintenance and works well on a mod 3.0-6.0v device that produces huge clouds over long periods of time without the dreaded burnt taste? Preferably something that holds 2.0ml or more.

Devices used:
    Blow EZ PEN
    EVic

CaliVaper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cypremi View Post
    I have tried everything from 2xl, 3xl, 4xl Smok dual coils 1.5-2.5ohm, ce4, ce5, vivi nova, nova dual (gs vcore 2.0), T2 Kanger, T3 kangers, DCTs and I have not had any luck with searching for that perfect non burnt taste carto. Any suggestions I have seen many instagram posts of vapor being produces in huge clouds. Any suggestions as to a carto with little maintenance and works well on a mod 3.0-6.0v device that produces huge clouds over long periods of time without the dreaded burnt taste? Preferably something that holds 2.0ml or more.

Devices used:
    Blow EZ PEN
    EVic
    Any carto should be fine. I usually used smoktech or boges.

Never had burnt taste, and you shouldn't if you prime it correctly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    try ikenvape cartos. apparently they are amazing.
    ikenvape.com

Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First off The most important thing to do is MAKE SURE YOUR CARTO IS PRIMED BEFORE FIRING. If you do not completely prime your carto it will burn and no matter what you do you will never get rid of that burning taste. Next the blend of juice you are using plays a lot into how well a carto will work in a tank. The thicker the juice(more VG) requires larger holes to be punched in the carto. Pre punched cartos in my exp. are only really good for low VG blends(less than 50%). I predominately vape high VG blends(70%-80%). I use a rotary tool with a cut wheel to slot my cartos. There are many videos on YouTube on how this is done. Isaac at ikenvape has worked with manufacturers to build cartos that preform wonderfully and last a really long time. I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    I used to use boge cartos. They're always were really good for me. Just important, like everyone else has said, that you prime it correctly, and that you're not using a single carto for too long or you will get the burnt taste.

Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Boge cartos are your best bet