Best RDA for flavor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best RDA for flavor

So I was wondering which RDA's you all think provide best flavor. Using 28g 3mm silica and/or 3mm silica. Single and/or dual coilz. I have tried Cyclone w/ AFC, Nimbus, Atomic, Trident, Igo S,L, &W, Patriot, Helios, and soon Omega. Now most of these are cloud producers but looking for best flavor. IMO best flavor is from the Cyclone. Could it be from smaller chamber? Anybody feel different? Also not trying to get into juice discussion.
    Mods
    GV Private v2
    Nemesis VW, Red Anodized tube
    Nemesis Legion Edition Nemesis #220
    Nemesis 30 #223
    BCV XXIX
    Red Copper LE Stingray
    Anatolian Copper SE
    MCR-101
    Mono by Morfis Mods
    Bino Box

Atty's
    Kayfun Lite
    AFC Cyclone
    Nimbus v1. Patriot w/ Halo Cap
    Tobh v2
    Stillare v2
    Tugboat Cali Edition
    Zenith v2
    Orchid

Usually the smaller the chamber the more concentrated the flavor is. Although cloud production is very limited with smaller chambers. If you're really looking for pure flavor go with the kayfun/steamboy/high end genesis style attys.
    Current in use set-ups:
    #10 Pyra X Tobh #1969 X RSM LE Brass Pyrex Shorty

if you tried most of the RDA dripper id suggest to get a KAYFUN... you are not going to see any difference with the OMEGA since its also a dripper, the only thing i can suggest is replace your drip tip with smaller holes to get the best flavor of your RDA... (same size as the kayfun drip tip)

Heard the Immortalizer by Chief Vapor, also the maker of the Sioux mod, is better for flavor than a cloud maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what [MENTION=1920]seandom29[/MENTION] and [MENTION=846]jkarlson[/MENTION] said. If you really want flavor, go with a kayfun, turbine, etc. Honestly out of everything Ive tried, the kayfun produces the richest flavor. I highly recommend it. But if you are talking strictly dripping attys, there is a barely noticeable difference in flavor production between them. I have my drippers for cloud production, not so much flavor production. But of all the drippers Ive tried, my omega has produced the best flavor in my opinion. Its all personal preference though. If I were you, I would have at least one mod only for dripping, and at least one other for flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by jahn View Post
    Exactly what [MENTION=1920]seandom29[/MENTION] and [MENTION=846]jkarlson[/MENTION] said. my omega has produced the best flavor in my opinion. Its all personal preference though. If I were you, I would have at least one mod only for dripping, and at least one other for flavor.
    ive been meaning to get the OMEGA just for looks i like it so much that it looks better than my mix match IGO-W with Fauxgotti cap which is very very nice. but for the price of OMEGA i guess its the only thing holding me back..

Thanks guys. Yea I've been thinking about getting a kayfun. Looks like it may happen sooner than later.
    Mods
    GV Private v2
    Nemesis VW, Red Anodized tube
    Nemesis Legion Edition Nemesis #220
    Nemesis 30 #223
    BCV XXIX
    Red Copper LE Stingray
    Anatolian Copper SE
    MCR-101
    Mono by Morfis Mods
    Bino Box

Atty's
    Kayfun Lite
    AFC Cyclone
    Nimbus v1. Patriot w/ Halo Cap
    Tobh v2
    Stillare v2
    Tugboat Cali Edition
    Zenith v2
    Orchid

if your looking for just a dripper then yes i highly suggest the cyclone with afc, i use that too as my flavor rda. for even more flavor however I suggest the russian 91%, its a kayfun lite clone with the afc cap on the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by seandom29 View Post
    ive been meaning to get the OMEGA just for looks i like it so much that it looks better than my mix match IGO-W with Fauxgotti cap which is very very nice. but for the price of OMEGA i guess its the only thing holding me back..
    I really liked it thats why I decided to spend that amount of money on it (which is still cheaper than a trident or helios retail) ... It is a really good atty. I love how it looks. But thats just personal taste. Maybe do some more research and if you really like it, just get it! I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Try a puff daddy, pinoy atti rda, small but not as smell like the era or phoenix.