Brass Monkey coming soon!!!!!
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Brass Monkey coming soon!!!!!

All right everyone, those who have heard the rumors- there true! Standard Functions based out of L.A.CA has partnered with Vape Blvd. We will be releasing the mod in "hopefully" a month and a half or so.
    Solid brass mod with adjustable pin. Mod will come with a 350-500 tubes and a 650 ring for no extra cost. We checked the voltage drop today on the proto type, .09 and there is more in the works to help lower it even more. Reverse threaded locking ring with a recessed button, so even if its not locked it will not fire when set on the table. On the final version the engravings will be slightly larger. 22mm mod as well. More pictures on page 2.

Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more updates. After playing with it today.... I can't not wait to get mine!!!!!

update 2: starting to take per orders on the 24th in shop only. We will also have a mod on hand for people to check out and handle. Sounding like only 300 will be produced. Price is looking like $200

Also if you all notice the dripper in the middle picture. That is the standard functions dripper. Adjustable airflow, easy to build and one sturdy as design. First proper made BRASS dripper. I know your all thinking, " wait brass can't be exposed to that much heat and juice...." Don't worry, there is a 304 stainless sleeve on the inside so that no brass is exposed to the interior. This dripper should be dropping around the same time as our Brass Monkeys.

Open to all feed back and thoughts, lets hear it guys!!!!
    Last edited by Paulb5950; 08-20-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Looks good, will they come with serial numbers, and by any chance do you have a price range? Thanks

Yes they will be serialized and price is still undecided, sorry.

i wished 650 tube wasn't extra....please add 18650 tubes, i mean..it's not like it costs much more for the production side. =(
    Last edited by djricekcn; 08-10-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Looks good along with the brass dripper

What contacts will be used?

CaliVaper
    Reminds me of a chi with a monkey on it

yea sortof looks like a chi you

Looks really good, especially with the brass dripper. Depending on the price and reviews, this may definitely be added to my collection.

Vape Noob
    should be pretty cheap since it is missing a tube and looks just like a chi>king and made in LA right