Review: Epic Juice's Apple Jax
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Epic Juice's Apple Jax

MMMM!!! Who doesn't love Apple Jacks cereal?! This juice has been hyped up by the workers over at Vapor Bombz for the longest time, and Epic Juice's Apple Jax finally dropped last Friday for the public to try. I don't know if it's available yet at other Epic Juice locations, but Vapor Bombz received the first batch from Epic. So enough boring stuff, let's get down to the review:

First of all, Epic Juice's labels has undergone a DRAMATIC redesign. The labels have changed to an edgier, more marketable logo and labeling. I honestly like this Epic Branding compared to their old label.

Ok, now to the flavor. Do you guys remember how good Apple Jacks cereal tasted? I'm talking about when you're eating them straight out of the box, no milk needed. The Apple/Cinnamon flavor starts in your taste buds, then as you chew more and more. you get that cereal/grain flavor at the end? Well that's exactly how Apple Jax from Epic Juice tastes. You really can taste the apple and cinnamon flavors during the inhale, and when you exhale it out, you get that cereal flavor. It's perfect to me because it's not overly sweet and has a very, very smooth draw. I have tried Apple Jax in a Gamma tank and dripping in my IGO-L and Nimbus, and all have a very smooth, sweet flavor. Typically, I drip 0mg, but I am also able to drip 6mg in Apple Jax because it's just that smooth. I think next time, I'll buy a bottle of 0mg and 6mg and combine them for a smooth nic hit. I have no idea how Epic was able to generate this flavor, but I do know it's damn good! According to sources, Epic Juice has been developing this flavor for several months trying to perfect it before releasing to the public. One of my favorite juice lines is Epic Juices as they pay important detail to their juices while maintaining consistency throughout time. In fact, my other favorite flavor is Airheadz from Epic Juice.

My overall rating: 5/5
    Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah this juice is fantastic. I know vapor labs is carrying it as well. Great flavor definitely recommend it.

3. Likes calveezzzy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    definitely a good juice, picked up a bottle at Vaper Venue the other day.

5. Likes calveezzzy liked this post
    CaliVaper Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    gotta try this

7. Likes calveezzzy liked this post
    Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Great Juice

Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    im puffin on some right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I concur... bought this juice at local shop. It's sooOoo good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Its meh but maybe its my taste buds lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    To me, I like apple jacks cereal ...

If i were to crush the cereal into fine powder ... separate and lined them up. Then start snorting them. That's how it tastes like... or feel whichever harhar. I also found they taste really good on my drip tank and carto tanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I loved eating apple jacks as a kid...maybe vaping and combining it with the cereal=mouthgasm?