IGO-W AND CHIMBUS top cap!
    Coil Popper

Hi guys! im just trying to see if anyone has tried replacing the top cap for the igo-w with the chimbus top cap? i want to get an igo-w but i'm not really a fan of its current top cap. i have a couple of top cap from my old chimbus and i was wondering if it will fit.

thanks in advance my fellow vapers

Quote Originally Posted by Leegim View Post
    Hi guys! im just trying to see if anyone has tried replacing the top cap for the igo-w with the chimbus top cap? i want to get an igo-w but i'm not really a fan of its current top cap. i have a couple of top cap from my old chimbus and i was wondering if it will fit.

thanks in advance my fellow vapers
    Do you have an Igo-L? I was playing around and put my W top cap onto the L atty and it fit the other night. I guess if the chimbus top cap fits on the L, then probably the W wouldnt be a problem. Personally, i think the W top cap is pretty slick

IDK if the Chimbus' top cap is the same diameter as the Nimbus, but if it is then no. I tried & the Nimbus top cap ID is bigger than the IGO-W base. [MENTION=1019]daddynoun[/MENTION], I like the W's top cap also & the atty itself is badass! I drilled out my airholes & this thing makes for a great vape.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Kamoch; 07-18-2013 at 01:08 AM.
    "Try not! Do or do not, there is no try"

If the top cap is too big just get bigger o-rings and you're set

If the Igo-W and Igo-L are the same diameter then the chimbus will fit. I just tried it out today with a chimbus and igo-L and it fit perfectly.

Maybe the L has bigger o-rings than the W..? I tried putting my chimbus cap on my W last night and it was too big.

You can always buy a ekustoms cap though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

just tried it - the chimbus top is too big, so youd need bigger o rings on the igo-w for it to work

but i do hear that the igo-l top should be a perfect fit

I have both IGO-W and Chimbus ... I think the chimbus cap works. I forgot... But I like the IGO-W look much better. It's shinier haha