hard hitting mods and voltage drop mods!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vape Noob

hard hitting mods and voltage drop mods!

have a question about hard hitting mods. first thing first. silver is the way to go with positive and negative contacts. they hit the hardest i belive. so my question is? what hits harder in your device. silver pins or Rhodium pins? i think silver ? let me know...

also does anyone no whats the voltage drop on a kalafan nemisis? i own one and have no clue? and does brass nemmy hit harder then any other nemmy, becuase its all brass? and kalafan is SS.

anyone with insight let me no thanks.

ps i tried googling rhodium conductivity cant get a straight awnser. it says it doesnt oxidate thats it.. thanks!

Vape Noob
    and whats is the hardest hitting mod out there to date. even if you upgrade the pins. let me no what you guys think?

Silver is a way better conductor.

1)Silver
    2)Copper
    3)Gold

9)Brass

Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post

1)Silver
    2)Copper
    3)Gold

9)Brass
    Pretty sure this is incorrect.
    Looking at the table of conductivity gold is the highest, followed by silver, then copper, and finally brass.

My poldiac had silver plating but that shits to high maintenance for me. My go to is copper. Still very conductive but no where near as much maitnence.

Yes I'd imagine the brass Nemi would hit harder. Would it be noticeable, doubt it.

As for my self, im hoping my ELA will satisfy my want for more power. Im s function over form guys with my mods.

A lot of people think gold is the best conductor but it's actually silver

I believe silver hits the hardest. I have a couple coppers and silvers and my silver hits pretty hard.

Vape Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by cmacclel View Post

1)Silver
    2)Copper
    3)Gold

9)Brass
    where does rhodium fall in that section?

Vape Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY2HOTTY View Post
    where does rhodium fall in that section?
    i think silver hits harder then rhodium. but my friend has a bear brass mod from steampunk with rhodium plating?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY2HOTTY View Post
    i think silver hits harder then rhodium. but my friend has a bear brass mod from steampunk with rhodium plating?
    From my understanding rhodium itself is used to protect whats under, while still allowing the electricity to pass threw it as if it was said metal underneath... Again im not sure how it works.... But rhodium long run is hands down the best.... Longest lasting and lowest maitnece. Exact reason i got a ELA

Quote Originally Posted by Paulb5950 View Post
    From my understanding rhodium itself is used to protect whats under, while still allowing the electricity to pass threw it as if it was said metal underneath... Again im not sure how it works.... But rhodium long run is hands down the best.... Longest lasting and lowest maitnece. Exact reason i got a ELA
    Rhodium is normally used for playing over white gold in jewelry. It doesn't tarnish so as a conductive metal, it doesn't need cleaning. However, rhodium is far less conductive than copper, but since it's only a plating the mass of the copper contacts is far greater than the mass of the rhodium plating so you essentially still get the conductivity of copper.