Review: Bamskilicious Lychee, Strawberry Twist, and Ubas Juice From the Philippines
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Bamskilicious Lychee, Strawberry Twist, and Ubas Juice From the Philippines

Bamskilicious E-Juice is made in the Philippines and has an assortment of flavors that will suit anybody's taste. I was able to get my hands on a few Bamskilicious juices thanks to my friends over at H2O Vapors in Westminster, CA. I know that Vape n Taste and Big Buddha Vapors also carry Bamskilicious juice, but I don't know of any other shops that carry them. If you guys know any, please let me know.

Anyways, onto the reviews:

Test device: Immortalizer RBA on a Sioux Mod

Bamskilicious Strawberry Twist
    • 60/40 vg/pg ratio
    • Strawberry-banana flavor
    • Sweet, but not too sweet. Very spot on Strawberry-Banana flavor
    • Available in 0mg, 4mg, 7mg, 12mg nicotine levels

So, you know what sounds super good right now? A Jamba Juice strawberry banana smoothie. With Bamskilicious Strawberry Twist, that's the exact flavor that you get. If you like very sweet, very fruity flavors, then this is the perfect juice for you. I honestly don't think it's too sweet, actually right now it's vaping quite perfect for me Obviously, you're going to get more of a strawberry flavor than banana, but it's not over-powering at all. The strawberry flavor is spot-on, and the subtle banana flavor is there to mellow it out a little bit. Like most of bamskilicious juices, the liquid is pretty clear, with a hint of red hue, and it didn't really stain my wick on my Immortalizer. I've heard through others that after using it for a while, the wick will get tinted with the slight red-ish hue of the juice, but it's not noticeable.

Rating: 5/5 - Perfect for All Day Vaping

Bamskilicious Ubas
    • 60/40 vg/pg ratio
    • Grape flavor
    • Smooth, grape flavor with a hint of menthol at the end

If you love grape-flavored candy, you're going to love Ubas. I'm not too much of a grape-flavored anything person, but I wanted to test this out anyways. The grape flavored is definitely there. Sorta reminds me of the time I accidentally popped in a grape-flavored Jolly Rancher or Hi-Chew. I'm guessing if you love grape Jolly Ranchers, you'll love this as well. Ubas also has a very subtle, but noticeable menthol flavor towards the very end, which made this very nice to vape on. One of my, @kevdawg loves this juice and describes it as "an all day vape. It's not too sweet, but you get the grape as soon as you hit it with a nice exhale of mint."

Rating: 4/5 - Not my taste, but a nice all day vape

Bamskilicious Lychee
    • 60/40 vg/pg ratio
    • Lychee flavor
    • Super spot-on Lychee flavor

Hands down, my favorite of all 3 Bamskilicious flavors that I've tried so far. The funny part about it is that I'm not even a huge lychee fan. I don't not like lychee, is just that I've never cared for it in any form. But once I tried the Lychee from Bamskilicious, I was hooked! I have no freaking idea how this juice hooked me, but it did, and it will hook you too. 10 out of 10 friends and family that I had try lychee were absolutely shocked how good this juice is. If you're talking all day vape, this is an all week vape. I've already had to head back to H2O Vapors a couple times to refill! The lychee flavor is super spot on compared to all the other lychee juices in the market. There is not enough words to describe how much I love this juice. I'm super addicted, and you can ask anyone who's chilled with me for the past week how addicted I am. Highly recommend this juice to everyone. Even if you don't like lychee. Give it a try, I guarantee you'll be impressed!

Rating: 6/5 - You kidding me? All Week Vape right here!

Again, a special shout out to H2O Vapors in Westminster, CA for hooking it up! Can't wait to visit you guys again for more juice!
    Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Coil Popper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Our Shop SoCal Vaporz in Whittier is also a retailer of the Bamskilicious line of flavors.
    Socal Vaporz 14324 Telegraph Rd Whittier, CA 90604 562-354-3244 www.socalvaporz.com

3. Thanks calveezzzy thanked for this post
    Likes calveezzzy liked this post