filipino mods or euro mods?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

filipino mods or euro mods?

Would you buy a filipino mod or euro mod? For style, flavor, hit, design and of course build quality.

CaliVaper
    bought entry into the mech mod scene through filipino mods but now im looking for design and build quality over anything else.

I started out with Pinoy mods, still are an amazing set of devices, but after my recent purchase of my Poldiac...I'll never go back.

Vape Noob
    I'll say filipino mods because it's much cheaper than euro mods, but you can't go wrong with euro mods though, but also filipino mod because you have a lot of choices of styles and whatnot, it also hits like a champ. But if you don't care about the cost, i'd say go for exotic euro mods
    HAPPY VAPiNG!!!

PINOY mods ATW, nothing else hits harder...PERIOD!

just because it didnt come from Europe doesnt mean its not exotic, they are also machined with the same machines and are also imported from outside the US .... its kool to pay more for th euro stuff if thats what u want, but theres not much diff in performance, which at the end of the day is what really matters

Any US Mods into consideration?

Quote Originally Posted by azncaboiz View Post
    Any US Mods into consideration?
    For US mods, Super T precision plus and the ELA hits hard. Super T is one of the least amount of voltage drop using Rhodium connectors.

I checked out the web for ELA. However, I'm confused about the mod picture. There is the long narrow tube on top of the ELA. I was wondering if it is the RDA that included with the ELA when purchased? If not then where to buy that top RDA same as the combo in the picture? Anyone know about this please let me know. Thanks

Vape Noob
    Filipino mods with the copper contacts are amazing. but i prefer the designs/looks of the euro mods

US mods werent in question, but if someone makes a really nice mod thats not over priced, it will def take off, i would highly consider it