For Sale: Some cool mods for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

***UPDATE***Some cool mods for sale

ALL ITEMS SOLD THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING

Hi everyone -

Below is a list of a few things that I'm parting with as my collection has gotten to be out of hand

Zen Mini - Hybrid vaporizer Made by Zen SOLD

Precise Plus - 18650 model

Persei - Personal Vaporizer comes with two heads - one for a single cart and one for dual carts! Variable voltage from 3.7, 6, and 7.4 volts. Has proprietary threading but adapters are available

Provari - Satin chrome provari mini with extension cap SOLD

iHybrid - the original iHybrid with 18650 tube and 18350 tube. SOLD

iHybrid Spider - Spider edition. No longer in production. 18650 tube and 18350 tube SOLD

All items are in very good condition.

Also have Odysseus clones that are brand new and so close to the original, the parts are actual interchangeable with a genuine Odysseus.

Please EMAIL ME AT MY PERS0NAL EMAIL: [email protected] as I have a hard time retrieving messages from this site for some reason.

Not really looking to trade although I'm open if you have something cool that I just can't live without.....

******************UPDATE********************

Thank you to all who responded to this post. I was overwhelmed with responses from the two forums that I posted this on, and I'm sorry to anyone that I may have missed in my effort to respond to all those that were interested.

All items have been sold except for the following:

Vmax - Brand new Vmax in original packaging. Device only. Charger and batteries sold separately but avail if needed. $75.

Odysseus Clones - Brand new and lots available. These are copies of the infamous Oddy by Imeo. To clarify for anyone wondering, these are not the Terminator Tank. The terminator tank is a different manufacturer. The parts from this item used to be interchangeable with the original Oddy, which shows that spec on this item was pretty good for a clone coming out of China, but the manufacturer got too much grief from oddy enthusiasts and changed the threading on them. These are stainless steel, and pretty decent quality. Obviously they are not on par with the excellence of Imeo's craftsmanship, but they are also only $35. each. They are great for anyone who may be just getting into re-buildables who doesn't want to invest several hundred dollars on a device, or for anyone who loves the oddy but has not been able find one of the originals.

Precise Plus 18650 - About two months old. Solid Mechanical device made by Super T Manufacturing. Sleek, well made, in good condition. $130.

Persei - Device that is configurable to be used at 3.7, 6, or 7.4 volts. Has a head for a single cart and a head for double carts. This device is made apparently primarily for concentrate use, but the company, w9 tech, does sell hi res cartos for e liquid on their website. It does have proprietary threading on it, but 601 to 510 adapters are available on the company's website as well. I naively purchased this a few weeks ago without realizing it's main purpose as a device and I don't use cartos anymore so it is of little use to me. Thought about picking up the adapters and one more piculisci and running it at 7.4V with dual mini genesis setups on it, but am not going to invest in another $140 mini genesis just to make that happen at this time. Paid over $$200 for this two weeks ago. Selling for $100 because I put e liquid in the two 5ohm cartos that it came with, and they will need to be replaced as they apparently are made to be used with concentrates, not e liquid.

The Cobra - Yes, the genuine Cobra RBA tank by Siam Mods. Not the knock off. Have a handful of these all are brand new. All are 100% brand new and in original packaging. Cobras are one of my favorite Genesis style atty's. Multiple holes for a ridiculous amount of set up options.....single wick, dual wick, 3 wick, u wick, etc. These are the large size and they vape like dream. $170 ea.

If there is something specific you are looking for, you can always shoot me an email at [email protected] I come across new mods daily and may either have, or know where to get the item you are looking for.

Thanks to all for looking!
    Last edited by love2vape; 03-27-2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: SOLD

Pricing would be helpful...

Sent from my kanthal powered Galaxy Nexus

Coil Popper
    pm sent
    Wtb mods

Email sent

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Coil Popper
    great trade with love2vape. thanks
    Wtb mods

So man pretty toys I'd like to get my hands on... No money though....

Coil Popper
    How much for the one with the Vapor Craze written on the side?

emailed ya.

Price on the zen mini and provari?

PMd on the precise
    Get into vapor!

instagram: intovapor || justinnori