Zenith RDA
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zenith RDA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Zenith RDA

Went by The Vape Town again today, I just can't resist a cool new atty! And by cool i mean it stays cool too! Has delrin incorporated into the top cap so heat doesn't transfer to the drip tip, smart! Anybody else get one?

CaliVaper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Do you know if two strands of 22g will fit in the centerpost slot? This thing would look great on my PB stingray... Love my quasar but the inability to use 22g without single strand builds on it is kind of annoying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    How much does this atty go for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    How much does this atty go for
    About $120 +/-

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aznfknpride View Post
    Do you know if two strands of 22g will fit in the centerpost slot? This thing would look great on my PB stingray... Love my quasar but the inability to use 22g without single strand builds on it is kind of annoying.
    I don't have any 22g wire so I can't confirm but the holes are larger than any other rda I've seen, plus there's a lot of material I'm sure you could drill out the post holes to fit any size wire.

Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been wanting to pick this atty up due to the Delrin built in. But used my vape budget on another mod. Is that Zenith the upgraded version with the locking AFC?

!!!That beast mod is sick!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilC View Post
    Been wanting to pick this atty up due to the Delrin built in. But used my vape budget on another mod. Is that Zenith the upgraded version with the locking AFC?

!!!That beast mod is sick!!!
    Thanks!! It's definitely a heavy hitter! I'm going to plate it with gold and black rhodium soon, give it a nice custom look.

I didn't know there was an upgraded version of the Zenith but yes the one I got has a 2 piece threaded top cap and when you screw it down it locks the AFC in place, just a slight turn and you can move the sleeve and then lock it down.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Just got this today from vaperoo grand opening for $105. Cant wait to build it. Irs the same slit airholes like the quasar but bigger, deeper juice well, bigger deck and love the ppst holes. I can stick a 3 strands of 24g so I believe two 22g will fit. Looking good on my stingray

9. Likes reeginsd, PurpleHeart, SimonMods liked this post
    Vape Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The first version of the zenith had nothing to hold the afc in place. A flaw that cause the afc to move unintentionally. Can't wait to get a hold of the newer version.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Ok done building it. So far so good. Also like to add that I like what they did on the negaticve post. Looks like it is welded compared to other attys I owned. only con the top cap is a thin metal compared to my quasar with solid and thick. But that doesn't affect the performance. Loving this thing. Zenith with black ring looks really good too in person