Open: Taifun gt nano tank...

Taifun gt nano tank...

Hey guys, I will be ordering a NANO tank kit for TAIFUN GT

I will order 5 tanks NANO KIT this way we save shipping cost and will divide the total amount...

this is the link i will be ordering it from.

5 Tanks cost 190.35

which will cost us 38.07 each. GIFT ON PAYPAL or 5.80 on shipping. if you dont feel comfortable sending gift please add 3%....

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ONE COPY AND PASTE THIS..

1. SEANDOM29

EXTRA

Aww man I just ordered one lol could have saved me 8 dollars haha I love it. But the trade off in juice capacity sucks.I fill my tank up atleast 6 times a day

Super Moderator
    1. SEANDOM29
    2. calveezzzy

EXTRA

Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Quote Originally Posted by drifter17x View Post
    Aww man I just ordered one lol could have saved me 8 dollars haha I love it. But the trade off in juice capacity sucks.I fill my tank up atleast 6 times a day
    haha yea hoping to get more people in though so we dont have to pay much shipping but since you got yours already let me know if you need insolators or other parts for the TAIFUN GT... im going to order other parts as well maybe the dripper as well.

wow i dont fill mine up that much a day maybe 2 tops but then again i cant vape at work lol and only vape when im driving from home to work and work to home and break times.

This is the website i will be ordering it from...

http://www.smokerstore.de/Taifun-GT-atomizer

Quote Originally Posted by seandom29 View Post
    haha yea hoping to get more people in though so we dont have to pay much shipping but since you got yours already let me know if you need insolators or other parts for the TAIFUN GT... im going to order other parts as well maybe the dripper as well.

wow i dont fill mine up that much a day maybe 2 tops but then again i cant vape at work lol and only vape when im driving from home to work and work to home and break times.

This is the website i will be ordering it from...

http://www.smokerstore.de/Taifun-GT-atomizer
    That's where I ordered my taifun from and drop kit. But yeah I vape all day man.my insulater is fine and I have spares but I've been thinking of the dripper.all it does is use the internals we already have right?

Quote Originally Posted by drifter17x View Post
    That's where I ordered my taifun from and drop kit. But yeah I vape all day man.my insulater is fine and I have spares but I've been thinking of the dripper.all it does is use the internals we already have right?
    Yea it will use our internals replacing the chimney and tank... the only thing is that its only a single coil which is not that bad.. Im getting another Taifun Gt for just dripper... the only reason why is that all my MOD are 23mm... De Molay and 2 Chi you.. maybe picking up a Mirandus so not sure

Quote Originally Posted by seandom29 View Post
    Yea it will use our internals replacing the chimney and tank... the only thing is that its only a single coil which is not that bad.. Im getting another Taifun Gt for just dripper... the only reason why is that all my MOD are 23mm... De Molay and 2 Chi you.. maybe picking up a Mirandus so not sure
    I would pass on the mirandus bro.I like simplicity and elegance not huge ass engravings.it takes the romanticism away from certain mechanicals. I love my chi tho. All my other mods are 22 mm. I might pick up another taifun.my buddy sells them at his shop for 180 tax included

CLOSING THE THREAD... i will be doing a group buy for TAIFUN GT NANO CAP...