hades uvo systems by footoon 26650 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    There is a few at my local B&M... They are enormous. Don't see myself with one. I wasn't too happy with the flimsy spring in the switch for such a huge mod.
    Atty's & Mods: Stuff you post Wanted threads for.

Flimsy spring? Dude the one I played with was stiff as hell. Button had no wobble and was quite nice. The spring help up the mod with battery and atty without actuating.

I live in SF and no one carries these around here. Tried to go look at one and called 8 shops. Nada. It comes with magnets as well as the spring. The floating pin from little I can view online is that it has a few spinnable lock rings which makes it interesting. Mostly interested in battery life so that I have to take less batteries with me. If he is making a flush tank for it, most likely it will be triple coil since there is room. I watched one dude almost burn himself with something similar. I'm not taking it to that level. 26650 batteries will last you 24 hours at least depending on your usage. That's a win for me.

CaliVapers Registered Vendor beyondvape's Avatar
    All beyond Vape stores have them. Downey and monterey park have them now. Our Santa cruz and NY stores will have mid week.
    Last edited by beyondvape; 01-26-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Were you able take the bottom switch part?
    If you haven't do so and then you'll know what I am referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by STI11111011011 View Post
    Flimsy spring? Dude the one I played with was stiff as hell. Button had no wobble and was quite nice. The spring help up the mod with battery and atty without actuating.
    Atty's & Mods: Stuff you post Wanted threads for.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondvape View Post
    All beyond Vape stores have them. Downey and monterey park have them now. Our Santa cruz and NY stores will have mid week. We own 100 out of 500 made.
    Can you take a picture of the top and bottom portion so that I can take a look at them?

CaliVapers Registered Vendor beyondvape's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvapist View Post
    Can you take a picture of the top and bottom portion so that I can take a look at them?
    No problem. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondvape View Post
    No problem. Will do.
    thanks compadre.

Footoon is working on releasing a hybrid dripper for it called the Cerberus. Engraving looks sweet and it has a three negative post system hence the name Cerberus. Looks pretty cool paired up imo.

Mods- Brass Nemesis / Oblivion / Mutant

Attys- Tobh Atty / Nahualon / Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by thegreataustini View Post
    Footoon is working on releasing a hybrid dripper for it called the Cerberus. Engraving looks sweet and it has a three negative post system hence the name Cerberus. Looks pretty cool paired up imo.

hopefully this will not happen. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RPaeSrbPk