Starting my own vape shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting my own vape shop

Hey guys Im planning on opening up my own shop in the next few months im looking for a nice secure place to rent but since im new to opening a vape business. can anyone help as to how i can get in contact with vendors. where i can buy bundles of decent mods and startes as well. ego's, provari, zmax, vamo, and some nice mechanical mods as well. I just need somewhere where i can go and buy bundles of tanks, cartos, drip tips, RBA's too.

I dont want to have a dinky shop that sells nothing but low end devices i want to be up there selling nice mods and taking care of my people if any current business owner can help me out it would be much appreciated

Thanks everyone!
    -Fernando.

Super Moderator
    Try talking to some of the vape shop owners around your area. I'm sure there are a few that will be happy to help you out
    Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Where do you plan on opening up?

Quote Originally Posted by calveezzzy View Post
    Try talking to some of the vape shop owners around your area. I'm sure there are a few that will be happy to help you out
    awesome will do. I know lots of people in the vape business so ill give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by aPandaz View Post
    Where do you plan on opening up?
    In the city of Downey, not one vape shop here. Only hookah bars.

Stop in , I file business documents at low cost and also provide start-up consultations at no charge.
    Lee 562-484-3020 www.dba4less.com

That's a good area to jump into. Lot of Vapers in the area that either go south to OC or Vaperipoff in Cerritos. The majority(95%) I know in the Downey/Norwalk area go south.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalCraig View Post
    That's a good area to jump into. Lot of Vapers in the area that either go south to OC or Vaperipoff in Cerritos. The majority(95%) I know in the Downey/Norwalk area go south.
    Please don't bash another store's name. It's ok to write a respectful review on your experiences at the store whether it's positive or negative, but I won't tolerate making fun of or bashing another store's name. They've all invested a lot of time and money into their business and it's very distasteful to bash them.

Thanks,
    Calvin
    Follow Me on Instagram: vapepics
    I'm Also on tumblr: SoCal Ecig and Vape Blog

Quote Originally Posted by calveezzzy View Post
    Please don't bash another store's name. It's ok to write a respectful review on your experiences at the store whether it's positive or negative, but I won't tolerate making fun of or bashing another store's name. They've all invested a lot of time and money into their business and it's very distasteful to bash them.

Thanks,
    Calvin
    Sorry to offend Calvin. My experiences there haven't been good to say the least. Vaperev used to be a great store before they expanded.

Sorry again.
    Craig